- https://karatcaviar.com including any of its features, products and services (hereinafter: “the Site”) is owned and operated By Caviar Galilee Agrarian Cooperative Ltd, an Israeli entity, which may be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: ” we”, “us”, “our”). “You” refer to the person who use the Site.
- If you are under the legal age, which allows you to commit to the Terms and to accept them, please do not use the Site. If we find out that you are under the legal age, we reserve the right to prevent you from using the Site or its any of parts, including the removal of content you uploaded to the Site.
- The Site may contain exposure to: other users content, editorial content, consulting content, advertising and promotional content and third parties content.
- The visual of the products featured in the images on the site may differ in reality.
- You acknowledge that the provisions of Section 30A of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law, 1982, will not apply between us and you with regard to the messages appear in the site.
- We may condition some functionalities of the Site in the formation of a personal account by you.
- In order to form an account in the Site (“Your Account”), you should create a username and password and supply information about yourself such as: name, valid email address, telephone number.
- You are not allowed to open an account on behalf of any other person or entity, just for yourself.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username.
- You are required to immediately report to us whenever you are aware or suspect of unauthorized use of your username or password or any of your identifiers in the Site or in your Account or of any other breach of the Terms.
- We will not be responsible for any outcome or damages arising or related to an unauthorized entry done by a third party to your Account.
- By supplying information to us you agree that all the information you supplied is true, accurate and up to date.
- You are not allowed to use someone else’s account at any time.
- We may allow you to create an account through your account at certain social networks like: Facebook, and consequentially we may receive information from the network like: your name, profile picture, age range, language, email address, and friend list and use it for our purposes.
- The account is not transferable to any other entity, only you can use it.
- We reserve the right to reject the formation of an account in the Site if we believe that use of the Site by you might jeopardize our rights or might be illegal.
- We may ask you from time to time to update the above user information or to add some other information.
- We may delete an account that is not active for 180 days.
- You may ask us at any time to delete your account.
- We do not warrant that upon delete of your account, the content you uploaded to the Site will be removed or that the possibility responding to them or using them in accordance with the Terms will be blocked as well. We may retain the information relating to your account to secure our legitimate needs, even after your account was removed.
The Use of the Site
- The use of the Site is restricted to a reasonable, respectful, fair and non-business usages by others.
- We reserve the right to modify, redesign, reshape the Site, its features and functions, add or detract from it without your permission.
- Use of the Site is conditioned on your sincere interest in the information and the features of the Site, and is limited to these purposes. You are strictly prohibited from using the Site to distribute content, messages or anything else that does not fully compliant with the purposes of the site above, including: commercial advertising, “data fishing”, marketing, statistical or other research tests.
- You are not allowed to in connection to the Site to: 1)harass anyone, 2) impersonate, 3) “SPAM”, 4) attack any site or data storage, 5) use any programmed device, algorithm or system ,robot, bot or any similar or equivalent manual or automatic process in order to: access, gain, copy, investigate, test, index, “data mine”, harvest or collect information from the Site, intrude or monitor any part of the Site or of any its content, 5) in any way duplicate or circumvent the navigational structure or appearance of the Site or of any its content, 6) acquire or try to acquire any materials, documents or information through any way not intentionally made obtainable by us through the Site.
- You agree to use the Site in a reasonable manner as a single and regular user and not to take any action that might intervene or disable or adversely affect the proper use of other users of the Site features and its routine functionality or might create malfunction or disturbances in the operation of the Site, its features and other related systems. For these purposes we may limit and control your use in the Site and its features.
- You may not use this Site for advertising or for any commercial purpose without our explicit permission for each use. Nevertheless, you may be exposed through your use in the Site to advertisements which could appear in various methods and forms. The Site’s content may include explicit or implicit or embedded advertising, self-promotion, brand integration, product placement and other sorts of marketing promotions. We do not promise that the Site’s content is objective and without commercial intent.
- You are not allowed to use the Site for illegal or unlawful or malicious activities.
- You are not allowed to use the Site in manner that would jeopardize the other users fair enjoyment of the Site or breach someone else rights or cause harm.
- Your use of the Site is conditioned in your compliance with these terms and the rules that we may set from time to time.
- Your failure to comply with the Terms may result in termination of your access to the Site and the disabling of your user account.
- You are not authorized to use any content appearing on the Site without the express and written permission by us.
- Downloading content from the Site is at your own risk, including with respect to the effect of the download on your equipment.
- You warrant that, when you supply information to anyone through the Site, this information is correct, accurate and complete.
- Although we take various steps to secure the information uploaded to the Site, we cannot be guaranteed that there will be no unauthorized intrusion into the above information, and that it will not be changed by unauthorized third parties. Anyone uploading information to the Site takes all the risks involved in. We also do not guarantee that there will be no unauthorized intrusion into the Site systems or related systems.
- We may close the site, in whole or in part, sell it, or transfer it to others, repurpose it, make parts or all of the Site accessible only to those who are authorized.
- The site can contain links to another sites. The placement of these links does not reflect any adoption or recommendation or guaranty by us with respect to the linked sites. We reserve the right to report any misuse of the Site to the appropriate authorities. We further reserve the right to disclose any evidence we have which relates directly or indirectly to misuse of this Site.
- The use of the Site is conditioned with on-line connection to the World Wide Web. You are solely responsible for all telecommunications charges and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Site, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all the computer hardware and software, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- You should take into account that we may from time to time suspend the availability of the Site or part of it for maintenance, upgrading or modifications.
- We may create rules for using the Site and its different features. These rules may be changed by us from time to time upon our absolute discretion.
- The editorial information that appears on the Site, including advices, answers to questions, articles, etc. is information designed to provide a very general orientation that does not claim to be comprehensive or a substitute for consultation with professionals.
- This information is provided free of charge and is not a professional consulting service of any kind.
- This information may not be accurate and may contain errors.
- You take all risks when you choose to rely on this information.
Request to remove content
- You can submit a request to remove content appearing on the Site or to change the content in the following cases:
- The Content infringes your intellectual property rights.
- The content is legally defaming you.
- The Content violates your privacy.
- The uploading of the content is illegal for other reason, as was stipulated by you.
- The content does not comply with the Terms.
- Please list in your request: the applicant’s name, email address, telephone for contact, whether the request is on behalf of the applicant or others, the grounds for your request. Then confirm that all the details in the request are correct.
- The request must be forwarded through the contact boxes on the site.
- We will review your request, and we’ll let you know our position.
- All the intellectual property rights relating to the site, including its content, its title, user interfaces, music, videos, images, digital files, logos, artwork, marks, selection, arrangement, art concept and graphic design (hereinafter: “Content”) and placement of the Content, are ours or belong to the entities which gave us permission to use them and are protected by various intellectual property rights laws. You agree not to change, interfere, copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, transfer, assign, rent, resell, imbed, record, broadcast, transmit, post, publicly display, link to or distribute the site, its features, or any part of them, without our prior express written consent.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you are not granted any rights or license with respect to any of the Content. we disclaim all responsibility and liability for uses by you of the Content.
- You agree to be exposed to various sponsored advertisements that will appear on the Site, including advertisements, which will be linked to the content/notices uploaded by you to the Site.
- The Site may also contain promotional editorials, and you agree and aware that these articles will not necessarily be noted as such.
Indemnification and liability
- THE SITE, ITEMS, FEATURES, CONTENT, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION WHICH ARE PART OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WE DO NOT GUARANTY THAT THEY SHALL WORK PERFECTLY, OT THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES NOR THAT MALFUNCTION, DISTURBANCE, INTERRUPTION, SHUT DOWNNS WILL NOT OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTY THAT THE ITEMS SHALL BE AS YOU INTENDED THEM TO BE. WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
- In addition to any remedies set by any law and by the Terms, you agree to an agreed damages sum of NIS 5000 for any willful violation of the Terms which aimed to cause damages or harassment to us, or to our users or to the site or for any malicious upload of incorrect information to the Site.
- No delay or failure by us to act under these terms shall constitute any waiver by us of any provision of these terms.
- If any provision of these terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed enforceable to the fullest extent possible (and severable in the event such provision is completely unenforceable) and the remaining provisions of this these terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Governing law of the Terms will be the law of Israel, and the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any dispute about the purchase transaction and the use of the Site and their terms will only the courts in Tel Aviv, without derogating our right to seek relief in any other court, including outside Israel or Tel Aviv, in order to achieve injunctions or restraining orders or other order to enforce its rights.
- These terms will bind and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns. Any claim under these terms must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises.
- The transaction between you and us is personal to you and cannot be transferred, assigned or delegated to anyone by you. We can assign our duties and rights upon this transaction without your consent or notice.